I started protesting Chick-Fil-A after my first day in Atlanta. It didn’t live up to the hype of “10 times better than In n Out Burger”. In fact, it was just bland breaded chicken to me. Plus the fact that it was closed Sunday, I knew there was something wrong with this chicken chain.
Now I know they are just zealoty crazy.
But not only are they crazy, they are pretty gay themselves? How gay? This gay
5. They’ve put more cock in people’s mouth than the Village People.
4. Their commercials consist of characters wearing nothing but leather (wait… I think they are cows)
3. Their Dwarf Houses look suspicious like glory holes.
2. Their founder S. Truett Cathy (Sounds like a girls name) wrote a book called “It’s Better to Build Boys Than Mend Men”. I don’t know how to build a boy or mend a man, but I think either one might be illegal in Georgia.
1. Their logo look like a chicken head getting a hand job.