Facebook is fun, it’s addicting but we can’t forget it was designed for kids. Though that didn’t stop many 20, 30, 40, 50 and oldersomes from creating their own pages and updating us daily with older people stuff But there is an age limit. No matter how cool you are for your age, it doesn’t mean you really should be having a Facebook account. Here are some signs you should look for.
10. Your own kids are too embarrassed to accept your friend request.
9. You used AOL dial up to get online.
8. No one else is accepting your Trini Lopez Fan Page request.
7. When someone pokes you, you hear something break.
6. One of the 25 Random Things About You is ‘Oddly I’m still alive’.
5. You referred to an application as ‘New-Fangled’.
4. Your own grand kids are too embarrassed to accept your friend request.
3. A great deal of your status updates use the word ‘napping’.
2. Mobile uploads are in black and white.
1. Your great grand kids are too embarrassed to accept your friend request.